Animal here. Feeling down. Wifey tells me, 5 weeks after being caught cheating on me with younger guys, and after seeing that I have not kissed her nor touched her sexually since then, "How long is this gonna go on?"
I tell her, "I don't trust you. Supposedly you've changed your ways and stopped all you were doing. Even cut off your friendship with Mona (see previous post about this little trollip). But it's all lies. Why have you even changed your ways? I mean, if you enjoyed flirting, kissing new guys, having sex (Yes, The Fool realizes that promiscuous hoes love dick), going to bars and getting drunk, why would you sacrifice yourself and give this lifestyle up?"
So The Fool has figured out that for conscience-sake she's giving it the old college try. She can then justify in her mind that she wasn't the one that gave up on the marriage, it was me.
However, the secret weapon against me is the kid. If she leaves the marital home, she says that she'll leave with the kid. ARE ALL WOMEN THIS EVIL!?!? Why is the family court (Why don't they just call it "Government Against Dads" or "Execution of Fathers") so against fathers? I believe there are a few states where the court will assume "Equal Parenting" unless there is a risk to the welfare of the child. Good old New York is not one of these states. In this state, as in the majority of the United States, MOMS RULE WITH AN IRON FIST WHICH THEY SHOVE DEEP IN A MAN'S ASS.
I cannot fathom living my life without my little guy. I love him dearly. I also cannot fathom ever kissing wifey's cheating lips again. What do I do? Another dreary, gray day in this existence where my only bright spot is the hours I spend with the kid, going over his homework, taking him to the park, going for a walk, going to the bookstore, hearing his endless questions.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment