A couple of weeks ago I found out that wifey was cheating on me. I hate her for it. I can never be with her again. The gentlemen in question were all at least 10 years younger than me. Thin. Good looking. There's a turn of events for you - I got traded in for a younger, better looking model.
I'm disgusted 3 weeks later regarding any posibility of future relationships with any women. I was browsing blogs and came across a real doozy http://marriedwifeblog.blogspot.com/ This is a wife who cheats on her husband with various lovers and the fool husband has no clue. I left her a piece of my mind on her Sept. 23rd blog. I seriously doubt she will post my comment which requires her approval.
Anyway. Today is a bad day. I am in a gray mood. Can't stop thinking about it. Unaccounted time is time that I feel she spends with any of these guys. She changed her phone number, stopped seeing her slut friend (yeah right), but I ask a simple question. If 3 weeks ago this was okay for her to do, then why would it not be okay with her now? Because I found out? What happens when time passes and she stops walking on eggshells, will she go back to what she feels is right? Will she simply be more careful next time? Let her do so. It's her life, and she is free to do as she wishes.
I also say this shocking statement. I am free to accept her behavior and just turn a blind eye to the whole thing. As of today I am strong in my resolve to never have a relationship that is romantic with this woman again.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I think I was fair enough in posting your comment.
ReplyDeleteFool,
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across your comment on truewifeconfessions and felt absolutely sick for you. Having read TWC for a number of weeks now, it's given me a lot of insight into how my wife might view me.
Thought I'd drop you a quick note of support. I'll be following your progress.